Considerations in answer to the pamphlet containing Mr. Madison's instruction to Mr. Munroe [electronic resource].
- Albany Printed by W. and E. Hosford, for the author, 1807.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 13080.
26 p. ; 22 cm.
- Madison, James, 1751-1836.
United States -- History -- War of 1812.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York Albany.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Signed: Buzurg Mihir.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 13080).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|