Message from the President of the United States, communicating the report of the Director of the Mint, of the operations of that institution during the last year [electronic resource].
- City of Washington : A. & G. Way, printers, 1808.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 16466.
- Government document
7 p.,  folded leaf.
- Mint of the United States.
Coinage -- United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "January 8, 1808, read, and ordered to be referred ..."
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 16466).
- United States. President (1801-1809 : Jefferson)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|