Acts passed by the fourth General Assembly of the Mississippi Territory, during their second session, [electronic resource] : began and held in the town of Washington, on the first Monday in December, in the year of our Lord one thousand eight hundred and seven, and of the independence of the United States of America the thirty-second. : Published by authority.
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1807 Dec.)
- Natchez [Miss.], : Printed by Andrew Marschalk., 1808.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 15622.
- Law -- Mississippi.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Mississippi Natchez.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 15622).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|