Valedictory oration delivered at the late commencement in the Philadelphia Academy, July 27, 1809. [electronic resource] / By Mr. James P. Morris.
- [Philadelphia : s.n., 1809]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 18129.
8 p. ; 21 cm. (8vo)
- Education -- Aims and objectives.
Young men -- Conduct of life.
- Baccalaureate addresses -- 1809.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Caption title.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 18129).
- Academy of the Protestant Episcopal Church in the City of Philadelphia. Class of 1809.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|