Elements of geography [electronic resource] : containing a concise and comprehensive view of that useful science, as divided into 1. astronomical, 2. physical or natural, 3. political geography : on a new plan, adapted to the capacities of children and youth : designed for a reading and classical book in common schools, and as a useful winter's entertainment for young people in private families / by Jedidiah Morse.
- 5th ed., improved.
- Boston : Printed for Thomas & Andrews, 1804 ([Boston] : J.T. Buckingham)
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 6829.
143 p. : maps ; 15 cm.
- Geography -- Textbooks.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 6829).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|