English grammar, [electronic resource] : adapted to the different classes of learners. : With an appendix, containing rules and observations, for assisting the more advanced students to write with perspicuity and accuracy. : [Three lines from Blair] / By Lindley Murray. ; From the fifteenth English edition, improved by the author.
- New-York: : Printed and sold by Collins and Perkins, no. 189, Pearl-Street., 1807.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 13158.
332 p. ; 18 cm.
- English language -- Grammar.
- Juvenile literature -- 1807.
Booksellers' advertisements -- New York (State) -- New York.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "Notice, by the publishers," p. , warns against expurgated, abridged, enlarged and otherwise spurious editions of Murray's works.
"Recommendations of this work, the abridged grammar, the exercises, and key."--p. -332.
"Of the same booksellers may be had the latest and best American editions of all Lindley Mirray's works."--p. 332.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 13158).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|