Boston, Sept. 1st, 1801. [electronic resource] : Sir, Having undertaken the publication of a complete system of universal geography of America, and of the world, we take the liberty to recommend our design to your notice and patronage. ...
- [Boston : Printed for Joseph Nancrede, 1801]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 977.
 p. ; 24 cm.
- Publishers and publishing -- Massachusetts -- Boston.
Publishers and publishing -- Massachusetts -- Salem.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Circular letter, soliciting observations and descriptions to be included in the proposed publication; signed on p. : Joseph Nancrede, Barnard B. Macanulty.
The work was to be compiled by James Tytler, of Salem, Mass., under the patronage of the publishers, Nancrede, of Boston, and Macanulty, of Salem. Tytler died in Jan. 1804, before the work was completed. Cf. Tapley, Harriet S. Salem imprints 1768-1825, Salem, 1927, p. 99-104.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 977).
- Macanulty, Barnard Brian, 1763-1848.
Tytler, James, 1745-1805.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|