Acts of the thirty-first General Assembly of the state of New-Jersey, [electronic resource] : at a session begun at Trenton, on the twenty-eighth day of October, one thousand eight hundred and six, and continued by adjournments. : Being the first sitting.
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1806 Oct.)
- Newark [N.J.]: : Printed by W. Tuttle & Co. Printers of the laws of the state., 1806.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 10980.
, 712-783,  p.
- Law -- New Jersey.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New Jersey Newark.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Title vignette: state seal.
Pagination continues that of the session laws for Feb. 1806 (Shaw & Shoemaker 10979).
Last page blank.
"Table of contents."--p. [785-787].
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 10980).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|