Regulating and paving-streets. [electronic resource] : Proposals in writing will be received at the office of the subscriber in the City-Hall, until 3 o'clock, on Friday, the 26th instant, for the following purposes ...
- [New York] : Printed by Henry C. Southwick, no. 2, Wall-Street., 
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 13221.
1 sheet ( p.)
- Streets -- New York (State) -- New York -- Maintenance and repair.
Pavements -- New York (State) -- New York -- Maintenance and repair.
Public works -- New York (State) -- New York.
Municipal engineering -- New York (State) -- New York.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Signed: John S. Hunn, street-commissioner. Street-Commissioner's Office, City-Hall, June 17, 1807.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 13221).
- Hunn, John S., 1764-1829.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|