A discourse, delivered in the Presbyterian Church, in the city of Albany [electronic resource] : before the Ladies' Society for the Relief of Distressed Women and Children, March 18th, 1804 / by Eliphalet Nott.
- Albany : Printed by Charles R. and George Webster, 
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 6953.
39 p. ; 20 cm.
- Nott, Sally, 1774-1804.
Charities -- New York (State) -- Albany.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York Albany.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "Appendix, by a friend": pays tribute to Mrs. Sally Nott, wife of the author.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 6953).
- Ladies' Society for the Relief of Distressed Women and Children.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|