A selection of poems on the theme of water / with original prints by Clare Curtis ... [et al.]
- Other Title:
- Poems on the theme of water
- Oldham : Incline Press, c2008.
1 v. (108 p.) : col. ill. ; 28 cm.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain -- Specimens.
Fine books -- Great Britain -- Specimens.
Bookbinding -- Great Britain -- Specimens.
Book design -- Great Britain -- Specimens.
Prints -- Great Britain -- Specimens.
Water -- Poetry.
Water in art.
- A fine book containing poems about water and prints by Clare Curtis, Bert Eastman, Rigby Graham, Victoria Hall, Eric Hasse, Paul Kershaw, Ann Muir, and Mark Walmsley.
- "The typeface ... is Monotype Garamond, 14 pt roman for the text and 18 pt italic for the titling ... The paper is Zerkall, edelweiss halbmatt (ref 7624). It is acid-free, neutral sized and alkaline buffered with calcium carbonate ... The coloured inks, including the Charcoal used for Paul Kershaw's wood engraving, are traditional linseed oil for relief printing inks ... Five hundred and fifty copies of this book have been printed: four hundred have been issued as sets of sheets for the International Competition of Designer Bookbinders ... This is one of the balance of a hundred and fifty copies issued by Incline Press. It shares the above characteristics, and is bound in a unique decorated paper created by Mark Walmsley."--Colophon.
Errata slip tipped in.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Alumni and Friends Memorial Book Fund.
"This copy was bound for University of Pennsylvania Libraries"--Colophon.
RBC copy includes prospectus.
- Penn Chronology:
- Incline Press.
Alumni and Friends Memorial Book Fund.
Graham, Rigby, 1931-
Hall, Victoria (Dancer)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|