Memorial of the House of Representatives and Legislative Council of the territory of Orleans in behalf of the inhabitants thereof [electronic resource].
- Washington City : Printed by R.C. Weightman, 1810.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 21724.
- Government document
9 p. ; 24 cm.
- Louisiana -- Politics and government -- 1803-1865.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "March 12th, 1810, printed by order of the Senate."
Petition for statehood.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 21724).
- United States. Congress. Senate.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|