The Pains of memory: [electronic resource] : with some other poems.
- New-York: : Printed for the author., 1807.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 12662.
- Poems -- 1807.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "The preceding poem [i.e., The Pains of memory] was principally wrote prior to the author's having seen Mr. Merry's on the same subject, and was occasioned, like his own, by a perusal of Mr. Rodger's [i.e., Samuel Rogers'] Pleasures of memory. Since it was intended for publication in one of our modern periodical works, where it has appeared, it has undergone some alterations, and a few additions have been made."--p. .
Attributed to William Gilmer by Shaw & Shoemaker. The source for this attribution is not known.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 12662).
- Gilmer, William, 1724-1804.
Rogers, Samuel, 1763-1855.
Merry, Robert, 1755-1798.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|