The Palladium of knowledge: or, The Carolina and Georgia almanac, for the year of our Lord 1811 ... [electronic resource] / The astronomical part by A. Beers, philom.
- Other Title:
- The Carolina and Georgia almanac, for ... 1811.
- Charleston [S.C.]: : Printed and sold by W.P. Young, no. 41, Broad-Street, sold, also, at the office of the Times, and of J. and B. Crow, Broad-Street., 
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 20982.
 p. : ill. ; 18 cm.
- Banks and banking -- South Carolina -- Charleston.
South Carolina -- Registers.
Charleston (S.C.) -- Registers.
- Almanacs -- South Carolina -- 1811.
Advertisements -- Gunsmiths.
Advertisements -- Horse boarding facilities.
Advertisements -- Carriage and wagon making.
Advertisements -- Harness making and trade.
Advertisements -- Hotels, taverns, etc.
- Place of Publication:
- United States South Carolina Charleston.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Last page contains advertisements by a gunsmith, a livery stable, a coach, chair, and harness maker, and a tavern-keeper.
Includes a register of the officers, legislators, etc., of South Carolina and the city of Charleston, and regulations and officers of the banks of Charleston.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 20982).
- Beers, Andrew, 1749-1824.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|