Laws of the commonwealth of Pennsylvania [electronic resource] : from the third day of December, one thousand eight hundred and five, to the twenty-eighth day of March, one thousand eight hundred and eight.
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc.
- Philadelphia : Printed by John Bioren, 1808.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 15878.
xviii, 502 p.
- Law -- Pennsylvania.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "Vol. VIII."
"Re-published under the authority of the Legislature, by John Bioren."
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 15878).
- Bioren, John, 1773-1835.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|