Acts of the General Assembly of the commonwealth of Pennsylvania, [electronic resource] : passed at a session which was begun and held at the borough of Lancaster, on Tuesday, the fifth day of December, in the year of our Lord one thousand eight hundred and nine, and of the independence of the United States of America the thirty-fourth. : Published by authority.
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1809)
- Philadelphia: : Printed by John Bioren, no. 88 Chesnut Street., 1810.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 21017.
vii, , 237,  p. ; 21 cm.
- Law -- Pennsylvania.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "Index."--p. [238-242].
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 21017).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|