Journal of the Senate, of the commonwealth of Pennsylvania, [electronic resource] : which commenced at Lancaster, the sixth day of December, in the year of our Lord one thousand eight hundred and eight, and of the independence of the United States of America the thirty-third. : Volume XIX.
- Lancaster [Pa.], : Printed by Wm. Dickson, North Queenstreet., 1808 [i.e., 1809].
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 18335.
557, , 16 p. ; 21 cm.
- Legislative journals -- Pennsylvania.
Pennsylvania -- Politics and government -- 1775-1865.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Lancaster.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Journal of the session which began Dec. 6, 1808 and concluded Apr. 4, 1809.
Errors in paging: p. 219, 467 misnumbered 119, 567.
"Expiration of the appointments of the members of Senate."--p. , 1st count.
"Index, to the Journal of the Senate of Pennsylvania."--16 p., 2nd count.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 18335).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|