The only sure guide to the English tongue, or, New pronouncing spelling book [electronic resource] : containing a selection of words in common use, properly arranged and divided in such a manner as to lead the learner to a right pronunciation : interspersed with a variety of easy lessons : to which is added, a number of pieces of prose and poetry, both useful and instructive / by William Perry.
- Other Title:
- New pronouncing spelling book.
- Greenwich, Mass. : Printed by John Howe, 1806.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 11139.
- English language -- Pronunciation.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Greenwich.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 11139).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|