Petrarch translated [electronic resource] : in a selection of his sonnets, and odes : accompanied with notes / by the translator of Catallus.
- Standardized Title:
- Selections. English. 1809
- Boston : J. Belcher, printer, 1809.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 18369.
144 p. ; 15 cm.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Translated by John Nott.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 18369).
- Nott, John, 1751-1825.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|