Parson Pidgin, or Holy kissing. [electronic resource] : Verses and a sermon on the subject of holy kissing--occasioned by a report, that Parson Pidgin had kissed a young woman--/ Composed by Jonathan Plummer, a travelling preacher.
- [Newburyport, Mass.] : Printed for the author, and sold by him at his basket in Market-Square, Newburyport--price four pence half penny ..., 1807.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 13406.
1 sheet ( p.)
- Pidgin, William, 1772-1848.
Kissing -- Religious aspects.
Poems -- 1807.
Sermons -- 1807.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Newburyport.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Text printed in three columns.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 13406).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|