Proceedings of a meeting of a number of the citizens of Washington County, in the Mississippi Territory of the United States [electronic resource].
- Washington City : Printed by William Duane & Son, 1803.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 5393.
- Government document
- Mississippi -- Boundaries.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "25th January, 1803, read, and the first, ... fifth clauses referred to the commissioners appointed under the Act for an Amicable Settlement of Limits with the State of Georgia ... : sixth clause, referred to the Committee on Post-Offices and Post-Roads : seventh clause, referred to the Secretary of War."
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 5393).
- United States. Commissioners on the Georgia Mississippi Territory Ceded to the United States.
United States. Congress. House. Committee on Post Office and Post Roads.
United States. War Dept.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|