Mr. John Randolph's motion [electronic resource].
- City of Washington : A. & G. Way, printers, 1806.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 11667.
- Government document
1 sheet ; x
- United States -- Officials and employees -- Selection and appointment.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "February 24, 1806 read and referred to a committee of the whole House ..."
Resolutions to prohibit the holding of more than one federal position or a military and a civil position concurrently.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 11667).
- United States. Congress. House.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|