Report of the committee appointed to examine and report whether monies drawn from the Treasury have been faithfully applied to the objects for which they were appropriated [electronic resource] : and whether the same have been regularly accounted for ... April 29, 1802 ...
- Salem [Mass.] : Reprinted by W. Carlton, 1802.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 3395.
16 p. ; 23 cm.
- United States. Dept. of the Treasury.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Salem.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 3395).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|