Mr. Rhea, Tennessee, motion, 21st November, 1804 [electronic resource].
- [Washington : s.n., 1804]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 7578.
- Government document
- France. Treaties, etc. -- United States, 1803 Apr. 30.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Land claims within the territories ceded by the French to the United States, by the treaty of April 30, 1803.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 7578).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|