The history, principles and practice, (ancient and modern,) of the legal remedy by ejectment [electronic resource] : and the resulting action for mesne profits, the evidence (in general) necessary to sustain and defend them: with an appendix illustrative of the subject / by Charles Runnington.
- 1st American ed., carefully printed from the last London ed.
- New-York : Bernard Dornin, 1806 (Brooklyn [N.Y.]: T. Kirk)
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 11303.
537 p. ; 22 cm.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Includes index.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 11303).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|