The Rural almanac, for the year of our Lord 1807. ... [electronic resource] : Calculated for the meridians of Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Kentucky, and Tennessee. Containing ... an account of Captains Lewis and Clark's expedition to the Great South Sea.
- Baltimore: : Printed by Fryer & Clark, for S. Butler., 
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 11304.
 p. : 1 ill. ; 20 cm.
- Almanacs -- Maryland -- 1807.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Maryland Baltimore.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The Anatomy is the only illustration.
"Copy of a letter from Captain Clark, to his brother, General Clark, dated St. Louis, 23d Sept. 1806."--p. [19-24].
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 11304).
- Clark, William, 1770-1838.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|