Letter and documents from Judge Rush to the chairman of the committee of Senate on the judiciary system [electronic resource].
- [Lancaster, Pa.] : William Greer, printer, 
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 21248.
- Pennsylvania. Court of Common Pleas (Philadelphia County).
Court congestion and delay -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Lancaster.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Letter signed and dated: Jacob Rush, Philadelphia, January 12, 1810.
Complains of the heavy case load of the judges of the Court of Common Pleas in Philadelphia.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 21248).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|