An address delivered before the Massachusetts Charitable Mechanick Association, December 21, 1809 [electronic resource] : being the anniversary of the choice of officers, and the first triennial celebration of their publick festival / by Benjamin Russell ; published by order of the Association.
- Boston : From the press of John Eliot, Jun., 1810.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 21249.
45 p. ; 23 cm.
- Industrial arts.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Half-title: Major Russell's address.
Appendix: Past-officers, and officers, [members] of the Massachusetts Charitable Mechanick Association: p. -45.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 21249).
- Massachusetts Charitable Mechanic Association.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|