Rutland and Whitehall mail stage, twice a week [electronic resource].
- [Boston : s.n., ca. 1810]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 21253.
1 sheet ( p.) : ill.
- Coaching (Transportation) -- Vermont.
Coaching (Transportation) -- New York (State).
Postal service -- Vermont.
Postal service -- New York (State).
Advertisements -- Coaching (Transportation)
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Reduced facsimile of a photocopy held by New York Public Library, which, according to ms. note, was reproduced in "Goodspeed's in month Nov. 1931," with the caption, "Vermont stage coach broadside--about 1810. Size over-all 18 1/2" x 22 1/2", size of engraved illustration 6" x 11 1/2". Very rare. Price fifty dollars." Unable to locate this facsimile in any Goodspeed's catalog issued ca. Nov. 1831.
Signed: Joseph Collins. Farnham & Ridges, [proprietors?] ...
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 21253).
- Collins, Joseph.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|