Two dissertations [electronic resource] / by David Sanford.
- Boston : Farrand, Mallory and Co. ; Portland [Me.] : Lyman, Mallory, and Co., 1810.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 21283.
- Jesus Christ -- Prayer in Gethsemane.
Fall of man.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
United States Maine Portland.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The nature and constitution of the law, which was given to Adam in Paradise ...
The scene of Christ in the Garden of Gethsemane ...
- "The scene of Christ in the garden he [Sanford] wrote, in all the essentials of it, some years ago, when in the enjoyment of health. But the dissertation on the nature and constitution of the law in Paradise was written, at his instance, by one to whom he communicated his sentiments, since his shock of the palsy,..." -- p. [iii].
Advertisement by "the writer" signed David Avery.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 21283).
- Avery, David, 1746-1818.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|