An astronomical diary, or almanack for the year of our Lord 1804. ... [electronic resource] : Calculated for the horizon & meridian of Danbury ... / Astronomical calculations by David Sanford, philo. astron.
- Danbury [Conn.]: : Printed & sold by S. Nichols, & T. Rowe, by the thousand, gross, dozen or single., 
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 3697.
 p. : 1 ill. ; 17 cm.
- Almanacs -- Connecticut -- 1804.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut Danbury.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Advertised in the Republican farmer, Danbury, for Nov. 23, 1803.
The Anatomy is the only illustration.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 3697).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|