A treatise on church discipline [electronic resource] : taken principally from the writings of Robert Barclay, William Penn, and Isaac Pennington [sic] / compiled by Job Scott.
- New-Bedford [Mass.] : Printed by Abraham Shearman, Jun., 1805.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 9323.
- Church discipline.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts New Bedford.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 9323).
- Barclay, Robert, 1648-1690.
Penn, William, 1644-1718.
Penington, Isaac, 1616-1679.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|