Davies' sermons. [electronic resource] : Proposals, for printing by subscription, a volume of Sermons on important subjects. By the late Reverend and pious Samuel Davies. A.M. sometime president of the College in New-Jersey. : An additional volume, collected from the author's manuscripts--never published in America. ...
- [Northampton, Mass.] : T.M. Pomroy, printer., 
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 50765.
1 sheet ( p.)
- Davies, Samuel, 1723-1761. Sermons on important subjects.
Publishers and publishing -- Massachusetts -- Northampton.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Northampton.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Prospectus, including "Conditions" and blank form for subscribers' names. "Gentlemen with whom subscription papers are lodged, are desired to return them to S. & E. Butler, the publishers, by the first of August next. Northampton June 17, 1807."
Apparently an insufficient number of subscriptions were received to encourage publication of an additional volume of Davies' sermons.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 50765).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|