Practical language interpreted, in a dialogue, between a believer and unbeliever [electronic resource] : representing a believer under the influence of grace, speaking Canaan's language.
- Printed at Worcester (Mass.) : By Daniel Greenleaf, 1802.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 3078.
- Christian life.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Worcester.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 3078).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|