An apology for the author's withdrawing his fellowship from the two Baptist churches in the town of Pawling, Dutchess County [electronic resource] : showing a political system of disinheriting a fatherless child of his lawful property, and the manner it was supported, in both church and state, in spite of the exertions of the author / by John Southworth.
- Poughkeepsie [N.Y.] : Printed by C.C. Adams & Co., 1810.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 21393.
- Southworth, John, d. ca. 1794 -- Estate.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York Poughkeepsie.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Includes (p. 47-51) the depositions mentioned in the text.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 21393).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|