The Spirit of the Farmers' museum, and Lay preacher's gazette [electronic resource] : being a judicious selection of the fugitive and valuable productions, which have occasionally appeared in that paper, since the commencement of its establishment : consisting of a part of the essays of the Lay preacher, Colon and Spondee, American biography, the choicest efforts of the American muse, pieces of choice humour, the easy essays of the Hermit, the most valuable part of the weekly summaries, nuts, epigrams, and epitaphs, sonnets, criticism, &c., &c.
- Walpole, N.H. : Printed, for Thomas & Thomas, by D. & T. Carlisle, 1801.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 1346.
318 p. ; 18 cm.
- American wit and humor.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New Hampshire Walpole.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- List of subscribers: p. -11.
Mainly the contributions of J. Dennie.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 1346).
- Dennie, Joseph, 1768-1812.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|