A discourse delivered March 13, 1808 in consequence of the death of Deacon Thomas Thompson [electronic resource] : who departed March 7th in the 66th year of his age / by Samuel Spring.
- Newburyport [Mass.] : Thomas & Whipple, 1808 (Newburyport : E. W. Allen)
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 16242.
- Thompson, Thomas, d. 1808.
- Funeral sermons -- 1808.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Newburyport.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 16242).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|