To be sold, at public vendue, at the Tontine Coffee-house, on the twenty-first day of April next ... the following lands, being the whole of the real estate, remaining unsold, of the late Alexander Hamilton. ... [electronic resource]
- New York : (Printed by Hopkins & Seymour, at Washington's Head, no. 118, Pearl-Street.), 
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 10516.
1 sheet ( p.)
- Hamilton, Alexander, 1757-1804 -- Estate.
Auctions -- New York (State) -- New York.
Sale of decedents' estates -- New York (State) -- New York.
Real property -- New York (State)
Real property -- Ohio.
Advertisements -- Auctions.
Advertisements -- Real property.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Includes "Lots on De Lancey's ground," "Lands in the state of Ohio," "Lands in the township of Nobleborough," and "Lands in Scriba's patent."
Signed: Gouverneur Morris [and four others]. New-York, 16th Jan. 1806.
Parentheses substituted for square brackets in imprint transcription.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 10516).
- Morris, Gouverneur, 1752-1816.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|