To the Republican electors of the state. [electronic resource] : Fellow-citizens, Governor Clinton ... having declined a re-election ...
- [New York State : s.n., 1804]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 7366.
1 sheet ( p.)
- Plain Truth. To the independent electors of the state.
Burr, Aaron, 1756-1836.
Lewis, Morgan, 1754-1844.
Republican Party (N.Y. : 1792-1828).
Elections -- New York (State).
New York (State) -- Politics and government -- 1775-1865.
Campaign literature -- 1804 -- Democratic-Republican -- New York (State)
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Rebuttal to a political handbill endorsing Aaron Burr, rather than Morgan Lewis, for governor of New York in 1804. Cf. Plain Truth. To the independent electors of the state (New York State, 1804).
Signed: A Republican and no Burrite. New-York, March 29, 1804.
Text printed in two columns.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 7366).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|