The Two brothers, or, The history of Charles and John Shencer [sic] [electronic resource] : an American tale.
- Other Title:
- The history of Charles and John Shencer [sic].
- Hartford : Printed by Lincoln & Gleason, 1806.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 11488.
29 p. : ill.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut Hartford.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 11488).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|