Articles for the government of the Union Fire-Company, in Baltimore. [electronic resource] : (Agreed to, February 1, 1803.)
- [Baltimore] : Printed by Charles Prentiss, no. 14, S. Charles-Street., 
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 5191.
1 sheet ( p.)
- Union Fire-Company (Baltimore, Md.).
Fire prevention -- Maryland -- Baltimore -- Societies, etc.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Maryland Baltimore.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Twenty-one numbered articles as amended by a committee of five members, followed by the names of the members of the first, second, and third divisions.
Parentheses substituted for square brackets in title transcription.
Text printed in three columns within ornamental border.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 5191).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|