Letter from the Commissioners appointed pursuant to the act, entitled An Act for the Relief of the Refugees from the British Provinces of Canada and Nova Scotia [electronic resource] : inclosing certain documents relative to the claims of Elijah Ayer, deceased, and Elijah Ayer, Junior, both Nova Scotia refugees : February 9, 1802 ...
- [Washington? : s.n.], 1802.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 3295.
- Government document
28 p. ; 23 cm.
- Ayer, Elijah, d. 1799.
Ayer, Elijah, Jr.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "Printed by order of the House of Representatives."
Albert Gallatin, Henry Dearborn, John Steele, Commissioners.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 3295).
- Gallatin, Albert, 1761-1849.
United States. Congress. House.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|