Amendments proposed by the Senate, to the bill, intituled "An act giving effect to the laws of the United States within the territories ceded to the United States, by the treaty of the thirtieth of April, one thousand eight hundred and three, between the United States and the French Republic, and for other purposes." [electronic resource] : 16th January, 1804. Read, and, together with the bill, ordered to be referred to the Committee of Ways and Means.
- Other Title:
- Amendments proposed by the Senate ...
- [Washington, D.C. : s.n., 1804]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 7428.
- Government document
6,  p. ; 23 cm.
- United States. Congress -- (8th, 1st session : 1803-1804). House. Act giving effect to the laws of the United States, within the territories ceded ...
Customs administration -- Louisiana.
Louisiana -- Politics and government -- 1803-1865.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Bill passed by the House of Representatives and sent to the Senate on Dec. 19, 1803. Enacted into law on Feb. 24, 1804, with title: An act for laying and collecting duties on imports and tonnage within the territories ceded to the United States, by the treaty of the thirtieth of April, one thousand eight hundred and three, between the United States and the French Republic; and for other purposes.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 7428).
- United States.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|