A Bill for Imposing More Specific Duties on the Importation of Certain Articles, and also, for Levying and Collecting Light-Money on Foreign Ships or Vessels [electronic resource].
- [Washington? : s.n.], 1804.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 7434.
- Government document
- Tariff -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Caption title.
At head of title: 10th March, 1804, read the first and second time, and committed to a committee of the whole House, on Monday next.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 7434).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|