A Bill Further to Regulate the Grants of Land South of the State of Tennessee [electronic resource].
- [Washington : s.n., 1807]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 13829.
- Government document
- Land grants -- Southern States.
Public lands -- Southern States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Caption title.
At head of title: No. 64. February 17, 1807 read the first and second time and committed to a committee of the whole House ...
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 13829).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|