A Bill in Addition to the Act Entitled An Act Supplementary to the Act Entitled An Act Making Provision for the Redemption of the Whole of the Public Debt of the United States [electronic resource].
- [Washington : s.n., 1807]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 13832.
- Government document
- United States. Act Making Provision for the Redemption of the Whole of the Public Debt of the United States.
Debts, Public -- United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Caption title.
At head of title: No. 60. February 13, 1807 read the first and second time and committed to a committee of the whole House ...
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 13832).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|