A Bill Making Appropriations for the Support of the Military Establishment of the United States, in the Year One Thousand Eight Hundred and Four [electronic resource].
- [Washington? : s.n.], 1803.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 5249.
- United States. Army -- Appropriations and expenditures.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Caption title.
At head of title: 28th December, 1803, read the first and second time, and ordered to be committed to a committee of the whole House, on Friday next.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 5249).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|