A Bill Supplementary to the Act Entitled An Act Regulating the Grants of Land Appropriated for the Refugees from the British Provinces of Canada and Nova Scotia [electronic resource].
- [Washington : s.n., 1805]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 50622.
- Hazen, Charlotte -- Claims vs. United States.
Refugee property -- United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Caption title.
At head of title: December 13, 1805. Read the first and second time and ordered to be committed to a committee of the whole House on Monday next.
Granting land to Charlotte Hazen, Elijah Ayre, Sr., Elijah Ayre, Jr., and Anthony Burk.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 50622).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|