A Bill to Provide for Light Houses and Buoys, in the Cases Therein Mentioned, and to Establish the District of Saint Mary's for that of Nanjemoy [electronic resource].
- [Washington : s.n., 1804]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 7484.
- Government document
- Lighthouses -- Law and legislation -- Atlantic Coast (U.S.).
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Caption title.
At head of title: 20th February, 1804, read the first and second time, and ordered to be committed to a committee of the whole House, on Monday next.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 7484).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|