Report of the committee appointed to enquire into the official conduct of Winthrop Sargent, governor of the Mississippi Territory [electronic resource] : 19th February, 1801, committed to a committee of the whole House, on Monday next.
- [United States : s.n., 1801]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 1531.
- Government document
10 p. ; 21 cm.
- Sargent, Winthrop, 1753-1820.
Mississippi -- Politics and government -- To 1865.
- Place of Publication:
- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "Published by order of the House of Representatives."
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 1531).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|